Heartbreaker Men's Swim Short
Australian and sustainable. These shorts have been made from regenerated nylon which is sourced from salvaged fishing nets and other waste materials
- Sizes: 28, 30, 32, 33, 34, 36, 38
- 100% ECONYL® regenerated nylon
- 100% nylon lining
- Two front side pockets
- Two back pockets with flaps and press fasteners
- YKK METALUXE® zipper and press fastener
- Designed and manufactured right here in Australia
- Machine wash cold with similar colours
- Gentle cycle, tumble dry low, cool iron if needed
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
Established in 2015, The Coral Empire is a luxury fashion label that is redefining men’s swimwear, combining style and sustainability. Swimwear to wear anywhere.
The Coral Empire is the perfect union of swimmers and dress shorts designed to be worn from breakfast to beach, from lunch to lounge bar, on summer weekends and overseas getaways.
The founders care about sustainability and are advocates of the slow fashion movement. So they have sourced fabric which is 100% ECONYL regenerated nylon made from waste material. They are designed and manufactured right here in Australia.