Grace Laptop Pack
The luxuriously appointed Grace Pack provides a stylish, secure and comfortable way to protect your laptop and tablet with shock-isolated suspension. Quickly organise yourself with a multitude of pockets and an innovative cable routing system that allows you to neatly connect devices within your pack.
- Ample organisation with a multitude of pockets
- CableReady – an innovative cable routing system that allows devices to be neatly connected between compartments within the pack
- Long two-way zipper-pulls for easy access
- Sized to fit the form factor of all current 15-inch MacBooks
- Size: 15" laptop
- Available in Dark Purple or Night Sky
Founded in 1998, in the soulful suburb of Bondi Beach, Sydney, our mission remains: to provide Stuff That Matters (STM) for the doers of the world, a group we affectionately refer to as Generation Do. It all started when STM’s co-founder, Ethan Nyholm, struggled to find a bag that actually protected his new laptop while also uniquely complementing his casual lifestyle. Failing to find a bag up to the task, he resourcefully slipped his laptop into a padded postal envelope while lugging it around in his hiking pack. Though clever, it wasn’t exactly a lasting solution. So he teamed up with co-worker Adina Jacobs to design the better, bolder laptop bag. Soon after that, the first STM bag was created: a backpack design that focused on protecting a digital device and, just as importantly, didn’t look like just any boring black bag. The rest, as they say, is history.
Expected delivery within 3-5 business days.