Good Food Favourite Recipes
Share the joy of Good Food with this beautiful collection of more than 100 recipes created for home cooks by nine of Australia’s best loved chefs, including Neil Perry, Kylie Kwong and Adam Liaw.
Good Food Favourite Recipes is a compilation of the chefs’ favourite recipes from their regular columns in The Sydney Morning Herald and The Age’s Good Food, Good Weekend and Sunday Life magazines.
There are inspirational, easy weeknight meals along with plenty of delicious dishes to impress your guests, such as Danielle Alvarez’s Chocolate, butterscotch and raspberry trifle and Neil Perry’s Spicy braised lamb with apricots, pistachios and roast pumpkin.
Every recipe is clearly labelled for those looking for vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free options and has an accompanying photograph.
- Veggies, Sides and Salads
- Pasta, Grains, Eggs and Tarts
- Fish and Seafood
- Chicken, Duck and Meat
- Desserts and Treats
- Author: Recipes by Danielle Alvarez, Jill Dupleix, Helen Goh, Kylie Kwong, Dan Lepard, Adam Liaw, Andrew McConnell, Katrina Meynink and Neil Perry, edited by Ardyn Bernoth
- Publication date: 15/4/2019
- Number of pages: 224
- Format: Paperback
- Book measurements: 28.6cm x 21.5cm x 2.0cm
- ISBN13: 9781760851408
Expected delivery within 3-7 business days.