Good Food Digital Gift Card
+ IMPORTANT: Not all restaurants in the Good Food Guide accept the card, so be sure to download the list of participating restaurants before purchase
By email. Arrives within 30 minutes.
Send something delicious straight to their inbox within 30 minutes! IMPORTANT: Not all restaurants in the Good Food Guide accept the card. Many do, including many 1, 2 and 3 hatted restaurants. Download the list of participating restaurants here.
Note: Promo codes cannot be applied to gift cards. Also, gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash.
How a Good Food digital gift card works
- Delivered electronically via email to you or a recipient of your choice.
- The card is addressed to the recipient, includes your personal message of up to 100 characters, and informs them that it is from you. Recipient email address cannot be amended once order has been placed.
- Appears in the recipient’s inbox within 30 minutes after purchase.
- Can be printed at home or shown on a smartphone at time of use.
- Can be spent only at participating restaurants. The list can be downloaded from the link above.
- Digital gift cards are valid for 3 years from the date of purchase.
Frequently asked questions can be found here.
A Good Food digital gift card offers the recipient a wonderful experience at a range of Good Food-rated Australian restaurants, including some hatted restaurants, guaranteeing a memorable dining occasion.
In today’s busy world, birthdays and other celebrations can sneak up and it’s common to find yourself shopping frantically for the perfect gift the day before a special occasion. The Good Food Digital Gift Card takes the stress out of last-minute shopping, allowing you to purchase a gift that can be delivered instantly via email. Better yet, no shipping costs!
For a gift that’s sure to please, buy a Good Food digital gift card.
Sent via email. Delivery should be within thirty minutes
Write Your Own Review