Flight of the Possum - Australian Whisky Tasting Set
The ultimate indulgence in Australian craft whisky. White Possum has compiled 12 premium local whiskies, presented in sleek matte black glass bottles, with a handy tasting and information guide. All sizes are 30ml.
- Tiger Snake Sour Mash by Great Southern Distilling Co
- 12 Year Old Original Single Malt by Hellyers Road Distillery
- Starward Solera by New World Whisky Distillery
- Single Malt by Timboon Distillery
- AWC Single Malt by Castle Glen Distillery
- Empire 8 by Dobson's Distillery
- Rye Whisky by Belgrove Distillery
- Sullivans Cove Double Cask by Tasmania Distillery
- Peated Single Malt by Hellyers Road Distillery
- Old Reliable by Dobson's Distillery
- Crazy Uncle Moonshine by Whipper Snapper Distillery
- Limeburners Sherry Cask by Great Southern Distilling Co.
Country of manufacture: Australia
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Named after the famous White Possum of Gondwanaland, White Possum was launched in Melbourne in late 2014 to support and promote Australian-made spirits and their makers. As an inventive people, Australians can be found to be involved in almost any industry. The premise is that if the head distiller at the local Applewood, Starward, Four Pillars, Ironbark and Hunter Distilleries (or any number of other boutique, independent makers) can beat the international giants at their own game in blind taste tests, then why not support them in their quest for perfection. Everything White Possum does revolves around introducing Australian spirits to those who may not have tried them, or those who may have only had the occasional tipple.