Flight of the Juniper Possum - Australian Gin Tasting Set
With the recent explosion in Australian gin production, this is the perfect way to sample a wide range of locally made gin. White Possum has compiled 12 handcrafted local gins, presented in sleek matte black 30ml sample bottles. The set also comes with a tasting and inspiration guide with detailed information about each gin, distillery and interesting facts about gin in Australia.
- Garden Grown Gin by Distillery Botanica
- Signature Dry Gin by Archie Rose Distillery
- Spiced Negroni Gin by Four Pillars Distillery
- Classic Dry Gin by McHenry Distillery
- O Gin by Kangaroo Island Spirits
- The Broadside by The West Winds Gin
- Ink Gin by Husk Distillery
- Gin' by Canberra Distillery
- Applewood Gin by Applewood Distillery
- Copperwave Gin by Hunter Distillery
- Grasslands Gin by White Possum
- Gin by Loch Distillery
Country of manufacture: Australia
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Named after the famous White Possum of Gondwanaland, White Possum was launched in Melbourne in late 2014 to support and promote Australian-made spirits and their makers. As an inventive people, Australians can be found to be involved in almost any industry. The premise is that if the head distiller at the local Applewood, Starward, Four Pillars, Ironbark and Hunter Distilleries (or any number of other boutique, independent makers) can beat the international giants at their own game in blind taste tests, then why not support them in their quest for perfection. Everything White Possum does revolves around introducing Australian spirits to those who may not have tried them, or those who may have only had the occasional tipple.