The Store is excited to celebrate the Lunar New Year with this wonderful chinoiserie collection of prints by Australian Chinese artist Chris Chun. Chris has created his own unique chinoiserie style combining the sensibilities of Chinese Painting, Japanese Kimonos and Indian Miniatures together with an infusion of contemporary colour and pattern.
- Small - 32x40cm
- Medium - 46x57cm
- Large - 64x80cm
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth
- Available in Classic White, Matte Black, Tasmanian Oak & Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high white is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
Our printing partner
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly regarding any delivery enquiries regarding this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Chris Chun is an Australian Chinese artist and award winning textile designer based in Chiang Mai, an artistic community that thrives on a sensory kaleidoscope of its 700 year history. Scattered with temples and lush forests, this charming town hugs the banks of the Ping River providing an idyllic, peaceful place to create. Chris is inspired by the beauty of nature and all its infinite charms. His art has found a spiritual resonance with fans all over the world. Chris also licenses his designs with a select group of companies worldwide and his art can be found on various products including cards, stationery, textiles and ceramics.
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.>
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
Unframed: Up to two weeks
Framed: Up to four weeks
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Unframed only: Up to five weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Unframed only: Up to five weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter