Many of my works are reflections of my own personal journey of self discovery. The images are a direct response to events that have shaped me both as a person and a artist. The children and animals are symbolic images that I use to express my ideas and emotions. The horses that feature frequently in my paintings represent escapism, strength and safe passage. Energy, expression and emotion are the key elements I try to achieve when I paint, with an underlying story behind the scenes.
Hand-signed limited edition of 20
- Image size: 69cm x 69cm
- Framed size: 91.6cm x 91.6cm
- Hahnemuhle German Etching 310gsm heavyweight etching board is velvety smooth with a fine surface texture. German Etching® is one of the most popular media worldwide for artwork and photography.
- Archival inks on a state-of-the-art Epson printer have been used.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly, as long as it is not hung in direct sunlight.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Designed and made in Italy, the home of picture frame moulding, these Italian classics are made using the finest materials and finishes.
- The frame can be black, white, raw or dark brown, and measures 4cm x 4cm.
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber.
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating.
Published by FINEPRINT Co by Corporate Art, a curated print archive.
Juli Hutchings was born in 1959 and is now based in Grafton on the Northern Rivers of NSW. She began studying commercial art in 1988, and has since pursued both interests with equal passion. Initially working in graphic design and feeling restricted creatively, she made the transition to fine art and has been successfully exhibiting her works since. Horses, racing and jockeys are significant themes in one strand of her work, while her studies of the human form exhibit the energy and emotion she hopes to bring to her work. She has exhibited in a number of galleries, and her works are held in private collections in Australia and New Zealand.
- Image Size: 58 x 69 cm
- Framed Size: 80.6 x 91.6 cm