Fin Bookends Bronze
Fins are used in casting to strengthen shapes and help brace corners. The fin imprints the front and back of the casting, further refining the amount of material required. The gentle taper to the face and base of your bookend hints at how it’s made. Their weight and size can support mid- to lightweight paperbacks and editions.
- Material: Gunmetal Bronze
- Dimensions: 60mm x 80mm x 130mm
- Weight: 1kg
- Manufacturing process: Fin Bookends are manufactured in small batches so slight variations will occur from piece to piece. Production marks may include slight pour ripples or surface pitting.
- Care:They will arrive with a bright finish but will oxidise and darken over time to reveal a distinctive patina. Simply use a metal polish to restore a like-new finish.
- Country of manufacture: Made, finished and polished in Sydney, Australia
Expected delivery within 2-3 business days. Time-frame may vary for interstate/regional areas.