Earl: Messenger Bag/Satchel
A colour-block messenger/satchel in a soft vegetable-tanned black leather with white detail, and a soft, grey polysuede lining. With a large outside large zippered pocket, the inside is made up of two compartments and includes four more pockets of varying sizes. The bag also includes a lined laptop sleeve. Antiqued brass zippers, rings, clips, feet and two magnetic buttons complete the look.
- Dimensions: 38cm x 30cm x 10cm
- Sleeve fits up to a 15" Macbook Pro
- Weight: 400g
- Material composition: vegetable-tanned leather outer, poly-suede lining
- Care instructions: Clean and condition with a leather protector and conditioner. The lining can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth.
- Country of manufacture: Vietnam
STUFFORHUMANS was established in 2015 with a view to producing leather goods made with as little impact as possible on the humans that made them and the planet we live on. Plus, they have to look fabulous, last a lifetime and maintain their looks and style while doing it. Our bags are made from Italian vegetable-tanned leather, a byproduct from the meat industry, and we use as much of the hide as is possible. Our pieces are handmade by a recently audited and compliant workshop in Vietnam, where workers are paid living wages and work regular hours. We’re proud of our bags and hope you will love them, too!