DoBo Tote Bag
The DoBo tote is a soft, grey suede bag with contrasting black leather detail. Designed to be comfortably roomy, super-versatile and durable enough to go anywhere, it is unlined and raw-cut edged, hand-stitched and hand-dyed. The adjustable leather handles have stainless steel bridle buckles and the bag has a leather internal patch pocket and a silver embossed DoBo cow's head logo. The hand-stitch detail is in silver-grey thread.
Each suede hide is dyed by hand and therefore each bag is unique.
Made in limited editions of 5.
- Colour: Indigo grey and black
- Materials: Bovine suede, natural vegetable-tanned bovine leather, chrome hardware
- Measurements: H 34cm x W 39cm x D 10cm
- Handle length: Longest 55cm, shortest 39cm
- Comes in a logo-printed cotton calico dust bag
- Country of manufacture: Australia
Note: We do not offer exchange or refunds on made-to-order items
Domesticated Bovine, or 'DoBo' as it has become known, uses the best leather and suede available to produce its unique, handcrafted range that includes cross-body bags, clutch bags, purses and totes. The bags are designed and sewn by hand in the company's Melbourne studio and made to order in small batches of only three or four. These bags are made to last and they will gain character over time, much like a favourite pair of jeans.