DoBo HoBo Tote - Fawn
A very soft suede oversized tote with sturdy stitched leather handle and protective leather base, this bag is comfortably roomy, very versatile and durable enough to go anywhere. It is unlined, raw-cut edged, hand-stitched and hand-dyed, and features a magnet closure, stud-fastening leather handle and metal protective feet. It has one leather double compartment internal patch pocket, D ring and a silver embossed DoBo cow's head logo.
Each suede hide is dyed by hand and therefore each bag is unique.
Made in limited editions of 5.
- Colour: Fawn and chocolate brown
- Materials: Bovine suede, natural vegetable tanned bovine leather, chrome hardware
- Measurements: H 31cm x W 42cm x D 14cm
- Longest handle length: 45cm
- Comes in a logo-printed cotton calico dust bag
- Country of manufacture: Australia
Note: We do not offer exchange or refunds on made-to-order items
Domesticated Bovine, or 'DoBo' as it has become known, uses the best leather and suede available to produce its unique, handcrafted range that includes cross-body bags, clutch bags, purses and totes. The bags are designed and sewn by hand in the company's Melbourne studio and made to order in small batches of only three or four. These bags are made to last and they will gain character over time, much like a favourite pair of jeans.