DoBo Drawstring Top Crossbody Bag - Ivory
The DoBo Drawstring Top Crossbody bag is a stylish way to stay organised and carry all your essentials hands-free. Handmade in Melbourne, it is unlined, raw-edged and hand-stitched. It is made from the softest bovine leather and features a simple gathered opening, clip clasp detachable and adjustable leather strap, and metal protective feet. It has one main compartment with a leather internal patch pocket. The gathered opening functions, and will soften with use, but does not completely close. The natural tan contrast strap and details, like any genuine leather product, will age beautifully over time and develop personality and character.
Please note: The 100% pure wool pompom and luggage tag are sold separately.
- Colour: Ivory and natural tan; blond thread stitching
- Materials: textured bovine leather and natural vegetable tanned bovine leather, stainless steel and chrome hardware
- Measurements: height 27cm x width 28cm depth 11cm
- Strap length (adjustable: 124cm longest / 105cm shortest
- Comes in a logo printed cotton dust bag
- Country of manufacture: Australia
Note: We do not offer exchange or refunds on made-to-order items.
Domesticated Bovine, or 'DoBo' as it has become known, uses the best leather and suede available to produce its unique, handcrafted range that includes cross-body bags, clutch bags, purses and totes. The bags are designed and sewn by hand in the company's Melbourne studio and made to order in small batches of only three or four. These bags are made to last and they will gain character over time, much like a favourite pair of jeans.