Dark Brown / Silver Hardware Watch Strap
- Full-grain genuine Italian calf leather
- Polished stainless steel hardware
- 20mm width
- Engraved "The Timekeeper" logo on buckle
With a commitment to exceptional quality and minimalist design, The Timekeeper create classic watches to act as an everyday reminder to check-in with yourself and be present. With a positive social impact, we donate 100% of profits to our impact partners to improve youth access to mental wellbeing programs. Together with our customers, we have helped 95 young people aged 12-25 access mental wellbeing programs. We are starting a conversation about mental health and mindfulness, one watch at a time.
Time is our most precious resource to connect. When founder Kristian Martinow burnt-out from overwork, he realised he needed to start being more intentional with his time. He founded The Timekeeper in 2016 to share his belief in the ‘preciousness of time’ after seeing the quality of his life change after embracing a values aligned and holistic approach.
A world where everyone has access to the support they need to enjoy quality time and lead a healthy, happy life.
The Problem We Have With Time
- 3 in 5 people state the pace of the world is having an impact on their health.
- We rush through the daily commute, thrive on being ‘busy’ and forget to take breaks. This is taking a toll on our health and relationships.
- We are more technologically connected that ever before, yet rates of loneliness, stress, anxiety and burnout are growing.
- Technology is de-conditioning us away from being present and this is dangerous because ‘flow state’ – the optimal state a human being can be in – comes from deep focus. This has an impact on our state of mind, happiness, health and productivity.
Expected delivery within 5-7 business days