Correll - Blanc Aperitif
One of the great traditions in France is the aperitif – the time to relax, reflect, watch the world go by and prepare your tastebuds for what is coming up next. We are thrilled to put a distinctly Australian flavour on this classic. Correll, named after our vivacious mother, who, like us, embraced this wonderful tradition, is made from a secret blend of fortified wine, orange and spices. We recommend serving it chilled, over ice or in a cocktail.
"Totally delicious drink. As in, you know, totally gorgeous. It tastes of licorice, orange blossoms, mandarin and assorted sweet spices, is beautifully balanced and, while it certainly is laced with sweetness, it finishes quite crisp, quite dry. It works best on ice, though I first tasted it at room temperature and it had me at hello. Enough said." Campbell Mattinson
Enjoy Correll responsibly!
- 2 x 750ml bottles
- Weight: 3kg
- Product of Rutherglen, Australia
Liquor Licence No: Victoria 32600385
It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
Jones Winery & Vineyard is one of the most beautiful little cellar doors and restaurants in Victoria, dating back to the 1860s. Mandy Jones, a fifth-generation winemaker, is a modernist in her approach to handcrafting wines from grapes that her brother, Arthur, grows. Their wines have power and brightness of fruit that demonstrates they are made from their very own patch of Rutherglen dirt.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.