Copper Hamam Bowl
+ FREE DELIVERY
or 4 payments of with
St Peters, NSW
Crafted by artisans in the east of Turkey, where there is a rich history of metalworking.
- Material composition: copper
- Country of manufacture: Turkey
- Weight: 200g
- Size: 15cm x 15cm x 3.5cm
- Weight: 250g
- Size: 16.5cm x 16.5cm x4cm
- Weight: 300g
- Size: 19.5cm x 19.5cm x 5.5cm
- As many copper lovers will already know, copper is a sensitive metal. As time passes it builds up a beautiful natural patina. However if you would like to get your piece shining again, then you can easily use many natural methods. One of our favourites is to place 1 tablespoon of salt and 1 cup of white vinegar into a large pot. Fill with water and place the copper item in the pot. Bring to the boil and once the tarnish comes off, carefully remove the item (make sure it is not too hot) and rinse. Wash with warm soapy water, then rinse and carefully dry straight away. We hope you will enjoy your copper piece for many, many years to come.
Growing up surrounded by art and nature has influenced Emily Heysen’s personal style. She works with artisans from Australia and around the world to create unique handmade pieces of the highest quality. With a strong commitment to creativity, the environment and ethical production, Inartisan values individual craftsmanship and artistic integrity over mass-production.
Expected delivery within 7 business days.
Write Your Own Review
“Inartisan values individual craftsmanship and artistic integrity over mass-production. Its woven baskets, linen cushions and simple timber stools are my picks from the range.”
Author & design editor