Compass Hook Bronze
The Compass Hook is designed around the arcs of a compass, the intersecting lines giving it a feeling of sturdy utility. For its size, it can bear a surprisingly substantial heft.
- Material: Gunmetal Bronze
- Dimensions: 70mm x 55mm x 85mm
- Weight: 250g
- Manufacturing process: Sand-casting involves liquefying metal and pouring it into a sand mould. Our hooks are manufactured in small batches so slight variations will occur from piece to piece. Production marks may include slight pour ripples or surface pitting.
- Care: They will arrive with a bright finish but will oxidise and darken over time to reveal a distinctive patina. Simply use a metal polish to restore a like-new finish.
- Country of manufacture: Made, finished and polished in Sydney, Australia
Expected delivery within 2-3 business days. Time-frame may vary for interstate/regional areas.