Cloudbank Above Speargrass Flats, Queenstown
This fine art, limited-edition reproduction is produced from an original work from the exhibition Simplisticism, including new works by Reg Mombassa showing at Sydney’s Watters Gallery June 14–July 1. It has been produced under the watchful eye of and hand signed by the artist. Strictly limited to 100, it is accompanied by a certificate of authenticity signed by the Editor in Chief. Printed on archival quality paper, allowing a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly. Delivery can take up to 15 working days.
- 59cm x 42cm
Frames - Crafted by Amarisco Picture Framing, Sydney. Ph 02 9439 3133, amarisco.com.au.
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth
- Available in Classic Classic Wite, Matte Black, Tasmanian Oak & Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high Classic Wite is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
Our printing partner
Vision Image Lab, our professional printing partner, also arranges framing and delivery. You can contact them directly regarding any delivery enquiries regarding this print.
Contact: (02) 9319 3300
Reg Mombassa is the pseudonym of Chris O'Doherty, a New Zealand-born artist and musician.
Resident in Australia, he is as well known for his musical exploits - founder and former member of the popular Australian band Mental As Anything and member of Dog Trumpet (alongside his brother Peter O'Doherty) - as he is for his art.
Worldwide, he is perhaps better known for his irreverent designs for surfwear company Mambo Graphics, many of which were later adapted for use in a segment of the Sydney 2000 Olympics closing ceremony.
Reg Mombassa is represented by Watters Gallery.
Please allow up to 4 weeks delivery time
Free Delivery Australia Wide. International Shipping Rates below. Customs/Duty Fees may be applicable for deliveries to your country. Please seek information regarding this with your countries customs organisation.
Framed Prints are not shipped overseas. If you would like this order shipped overseas please select an unframed version of your chosen print and organise with your local framer to have your piece framed. The below mentioned rates are based on countries we currently ship. If you would like confirmation please go to checkout and select your country to confirm that shipping is available for your country and to receive your final shipping price.
|Number of Prints||Australia||New Zealand||Rest of Rest of the world
(confirm your country at checkout)
|1 - 2 Prints||Free||$30||$45|
|3 - 4 Prints||Free
|5 - 6 Prints||Free
|7 - 8 Prints||Free
|9 - 10 Prints||Free
For orders over 10 prints please confirm shipping costs at checkout when entering your address.