CFX iPhone Case - Various Colours
The CFX features MERC 3™ technology, combining genuine aerospace grade carbon fiber with rigid polycarbonate to create a reinforced chassis that resists twisting and bending. The reinforced chassis is co-molded to top and bottom crowns comprised of unique elastomeric TPU which provides superior impact protection.
- MERC 3™(Material Engineered Reinforced Chassis) Engineered composite and alloy materials reinforce a polycarbonate sub-frame to create a chassis that is rigid, light to resist twisting and bending.
- Carbon Fiber Reinforced. Areospace grade carbon fiber used in MERC 3™ reinforced chassis design
- Hit™ Technology Co-molded Hit™ (High Impact TPU) technology provides extreme protection at both ends
- Fast Tap™ Buttons Integrated buttons protect iPhone controls while providing quick and easy use of volume and on/off functions
- Mil-Spec Drop Tested Meets military specification drop-test requirements
- Sizes: iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus
- Available in Black, White/Red, Orange or Blue
Element Case started in industrial designer Jeff Sasaki’s Silicon Valley garage full of bikes, motorcycles, a 1969 Camaro, and a dog named Sprocket. Sasaki’s aim – to forever challenge the status quo. Now, widely recognised as a leader in the ultra-premium market, Element Case is redefining and innovating phone protection by pushing the boundaries of design, production processes and the innovative use of materials, including top-grain leather, walnut wood, aluminium, stainless steel, G10 glass composites, thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) and polycarbonates (PC).