The collection below includes signed limited-edition giclee prints and bronze statues by multi-award-winning Australian contemporary artist Tim Storrier, a master of symbolic landscape painting.
Storrier won the 2012 Archibald prize with The Histrionic Wayfarer (after Bosch), which this collection draws from.
“Burdened with the accoutrements of an itinerant painter: a palette, baggage, equipment, blanket, food and the water bag. This nameless surveyor is a passenger on the endless road to oblivion; in search of enlightenment, he stumbles on.” Tim Storrier.
Photo Credit Gary Grealy
- Each artwork below has been produced as a limited edition and is delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Exclusive to the store, the prints are hand-signed editions of just 90, and reproduced using the highest quality archival inks and paper.
- The statue edition numbers vary according to size.
- A detailed description, including edition numbers, sizes, paper and framing can be found within the ‘description’ of each artwork, accessed by clicking on the images below, then the ‘read more’ link.
- Delivery can take up to four weeks.
The Passenger (into the evening)
The Grand Impedimenta (front)
Impedimenta and Moon
The Grand Impedimenta (the blue mug)
Nostalgia (empire of the coals)
The Waiting Room
1 - 7 of 7
SHOW PER PAGE