Return to the Yellow House
Sydney ’71–Jalalabad–Sydney ’17
The renowned artist, filmmaker and 2015 Sydney Peace Prize winner returns to Sydney’s Yellow House 9–29 September for a major exhibition that includes new works from the Jalalabad Yellow House in Afghanistan, alongside pieces from Sydney’s. To mark this occasion, 32 of his works have been compiled as a collection of high-quality giclee prints. Gittoes aims to use art as an antidote to war; his commission from sales will help fund the purchase of a permanent building for Yellow House Jalalabad.
- Each print is signed by the artist and delivered with a certificate signed by the Editors.
- Only 150 giclee prints of each work are available.
- Printed with the highest quality archival inks and paper.
- More details, including artist’s notes, size, paper and framing, can be found within the description of each artwork.
- Delivery can take up to six weeks.
- To view the full collection of 32 works, scroll to the bottom of this page.