To honour one of the great founders of the French Impressionist movement, The Store is proud to offer a collection of 12 high-quality giclee prints that span almost 50 years of the artist's life, each with a limited print run of just 200. To purchase, see below.
Oscar-Claude Monet was the most prolific and consistent of the proponents of French Impressionism. The term is said to have been coined by journalist Louis Leroy, inspired by the title of Monet’s work Impression: Sunrise.
- Only 200 prints of each work will be printed byThe Store by Fairfax.
- Printed with the highest quality archival inks and paper.
- To view the full collection of prints available, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- A detailed description, including size, paper and framing, can be found within the description of the artwork.
- Delivery can take up to four weeks.
1 - 16 of 16
SHOW PER PAGE