Business Farther Down
Limited edition: 100
Print size: 55cm x 70cm
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber
- Frame dimensions are 20mm face and 37mm depth.
- Available in Classic White, Matt Black, Tasmanian Oak & Dark Timber
- 2mm clear acrylic with 80% UV protection rating
- Artworks are mounted to acid-free foam core
- Artworks are set to the rear of the frame with a 20mm space to the acrylic
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly.
- A museum-quality, smooth cotton high white is used. It is 315 gsm with 100% cotton linters and a silky smooth matte surface.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Images are printed with archival quality Ultrachrome pigment-based K3 inks onto canvas and smooth or textured fine art paper.
Luke Cornish is an Australian artist creating unique, powerful images from handmade stencils. His rise within the contemporary art world has been meteoric, becoming the first artist to be nominated for the Archibald Prize with a portrait created entirely out of stencils. A former blue-collar worker from Canberra, Cornish's apathy and boredom during his mid-20s encouraged him to start experimenting with Stanley knives and spray-paint cans. Nearly 10 years later, Cornish has carved his name into the public's mind. Using up to 85 layers of carefully hand-cut acetate, he sprays layer upon layer of aerosol paint until his images bear a striking photographic resemblance: this is a new form of hyper-realism unlike anything seen before. Formally known as E.L.K, Cornish uses the tools of a street artist to create decadent, detailed works that envelop the viewer. There is an honesty to his work, slicing back the layers and reconstructing his muses with astonishing deftness.
Luke Cornish is represented by Nanda\Hobbs in Sydney http://nandahobbs.com and Metro Gallery in Melbourne http://www.metrogallery.com.au/
All deliveries include tracking and require a signature on delivery.
|Delivery within Australia||Delivery time||Price|
|Standard delivery||Up to six weeks||FREE|
|International delivery||Delivery time||Price|
|New Zealand||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $30
2 x prints $30
3 x prints $60
4 x prints $60
Plus $30 for every 1–2 prints thereafter
|Rest of world||Up to eight weeks||
1 x print $45
2 x prints $45
3 x prints $90
4 x prints $90
Plus $45 for every 1–2 prints thereafter