Big December Beach
‘‘The joy of a hot Australian summer and the patterns and shapes of people at play. The hedonistic pleasures of a hot December day.’’
A beautiful digital reproduction of Big December Beach, 2018, printed on 100% cotton rag, acid free, textured fine art paper. Hand signed and numbered by the artist, this artwork has been reproduced as a limited-edition giclée print of 100.
Each print is hand-signed by Ken Done and is delivered with a certificate of authenticity.
- Image size: 44 cm x 36.5 cm
- Paper size: 60cm x 44.5 cm
- Framed size: 71cm x 63.5cm
- Work is printed on Canson Aquarelle Rag 240gsm.
- Archival inks on a state-of the-art Epson printer have been used.
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly, as long as it is not hung in direct sunlight.
- It is acid and lignin free with an excellent colour gamut.
- The surface has a special matte coating, designed for high-quality fine art and photographic reproduction.
- The term 'Giclée Print' (pronounced zhee-clay) refers to an elevation in printmaking technology.
- Designed and made in Italy, the home of picture frame moulding, these Italian classics are made using the finest materials and finishes.
- The frame can be black, white and natural, and measures 4cm x 2cm.
- Box frames are sourced from sustainable plantation timber.
- 2mm clear glass