Bi-fold Card Wallet RFID - Hand-stitched Kangaroo Leather Designers Edition - Multiple Colours
Small, yet mighty - with RFID protection for cards in the inner pockets. Designed for the modern minimalist, it's our contemporary take on the traditional bi-fold with room for up to eight cards and folded cash.
Taking inspiration from the traditional Japanese art of origami, the Bi-fold Card Wallet has clever folds, curves in right places and‚ minimal stitching for easy and quick‚ access to all pockets. With primary focus on streamlining your everyday and travel carry, this‚ is our smallest size wallet yet.
- Four easy and quick access pockets to carry up to eight cards and folded cash
- Hand-stitched with waxed polyester thread (life-time warranty; stitching will never come undone)
- Hand-painted edges for a beautiful aesthetic
- Closed 65mm wide x 90mm high x 6mm thin
- Open 130mm wide x 90mm high x 3mm thin
- Made from full-grain veg-tanned Australian kangaroo leather is sourced from a local family-run tannery in Sydney, Australia. The tannery has been in operation for over a 100 years.
- In an effort to survive Australia's harsh climate, kangaroos have developed unique characteristics. The beautiful scars and spots found on your wallet naturally occur on a wild kangaroo, making your wallet unique without affecting its durability
Blackinkk was founded in 2015 to create wallets that were minimal, aesthetic and long-lasting. It was born out of love for well-designed and well-made products. All of our products are designed and made at our light and airy studio in Brisbane with full-grain veg-tanned Australian kangaroo leather. Strong values of hard-work, discipline, style and individuality are important to us to create beautiful products that represent quality and extraordinary craftsmanship.