Australian Superfine Merino & Silk Travel Wrap - Ink
Australian grown and carefully crafted in Italy, our irresistibly soft superfine merino and silk wrap is the ultimate in luxury. It has a slightly sleeker texture than our pure merino wrap, but it's just as warm, easy and elegant to wear. This wrap will take you from day to evening, from work to weekend. Layer it over a slouchy tee and jeans, or a little black dress on your way out. Generous in size, but incredibly light and trans-seasonal - it is ideal for travel. Our complimentary zip up pouch means you can simply toss it in your bag and go!
- 220cm x 100cm
- Weight: 300g
- Material composition: 70% Australian Superfine Merino; 30% silk
- Care instructions: Hand or gentle machine wash (low speed spin cycle) at very low temperature, using liquid wool wash. Lay flat to dry naturally.
- Country of manufacture: Made in Italy
HOLOS Luxury Knitwear is a modern Australian brand that fuses Italian fabric perfection with Australian ease.
Founded in Sydney by Margie Moroney, the HOLOS Luxury Knitwear vision stems from a 25-year working association with the Zegna fine-wool family of northern Italy. Realising that the best performing Australian superfine wools were traditionally reserved for men’s suiting, Margie discovered that when used in knitwear, this beautiful fibre is actually rarer, springier, more luxurious and much more comfortable to live and travel with than cashmere.
HOLOS Luxury Knitwear reinvents the experience of luxury through meticulous design, modern shapes and uncompromising attention to detail. Our take-you-anywhere pieces introduce you to our translation of casual chic – a unique blend of comfort, sophistication and quality.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.