Aussie Flowers is part of two part series where I explored the birds and flowers that surround me in both Sydney and Paris – the two places I call home. - Isabelle Boreham
- Hand signed fine art limited edition print
- Limited edition of 200
- Comes with a Certificate of Authenticity signed by artist
- Delivery can take up to seven working days
- Prints are sold unframed
Large A3 size
- Image: 35cm x 25cm
- Paper: 45cm x 32cm
Extra large A2 size
- Image: 55.8cm x 40cm
- Paper: 59.4cm x 42 cm
- Large: 300gsm, 100% recycled uncoated, natural white, archival paper, which should ensure a life of over 100 years if cared for properly
- Extra large: 240gsm Canson Aquarelle rag, museum grade paper
- To protect the print, please avoid placing it in direct sunlight
- Large prints are shipped flat and extra large prints rolled in a tube to ensure safe postage
- Prints are shipped unframed to enable safe postage
- Be sure to enter your correct email address when placing your order as you will receive all notifications by email, including an initial order confirmation email, then a shipping confirmation email that will include a tracking reference code from Australia Post
Born in Paris, Isabelle Boreham studied art and textile design. She worked in Paris, London and New York before settling in Sydney in 1982. After a successful career in the Australian textile industry ‐ she designed the torch relay uniforms for the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games - Isabelle founded La Source Green Collection design studio, which is based in the NSW bush and Sydney. It has become renowned for its use of colour and sustainable practices, as it produces handmade works inspired by Boreham’s French heritage and passion for the Australian landscape.
Shop now. Wear now. Pay later. Interest-free
Pay in 4 installments
Pay for your order in equal fortnightly payments
Get your items now
Your order will be shipped now, just like a normal order
Nothing extra to pay
No interest, no additional fees if you pay on time*
Spend up to $1000
You can use Afterpay for orders up to $1000
All you need is
- An Australian debit or credit card
- To be over 18 years of age
- To live in Australia
To use this service
- Add your items to your bag and checkout as normal
- In checkout select Afterpay as your payment method
- Enter your details with Afterpay and you're done!
- Your payment schedule will be emailed to you
Other things to note
- The funds for the first payment will need to be available at the time of checkout. If you are a new Afterpay customer, the first payment will be made at the time of purchase, with payments over the next 6 weeks. Once you have been an Afterpay customer for at least 6 weeks for all orders under $500, your first payment is made in 14 days, with final payment in 8 weeks.
- If you wish to return your items you can choose an exchange, or the payment plan can be cancelled.
- *If you fail to make payment, you will be charged a late payment fee of $10 with a further $7 fee added 7 days later if the payment is still unpaid.