AUS - ION™ Satin 30cm Formed-iron Dual-Handle Wok
Formed from one tough and seamless piece of 2.5mm-thick Australian iron for fast and even heating, the handles on this wok will never come loose or break. It is compatible with all rangetop heat sources (being solid iron/steel, it is perfect for induction), safe for glass tops (seasoned iron is much softer than enamelled iron), oven-proof, and tough enough to take camping and use over open fire pits or in high-temperature wood-fired ovens. And SOLIDTEKNICS pans are so tough they come with a multi-century warranty.
- Measurements: Length 44cm, Diameter 30cm, Height of bowl 8cm
- Weight: 1.4kg
- 100% made in Australia from clean heavy-metal-free Australian sheet iron (low carbon steel)
- Patent-pending seamless, one piece, rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation durability
- Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source (except microwave), while remaining warp-free and multi-century tough, even in restaurants
- Shot peened 'SATIN' surface & naturally pre-seasoned all over with rice-bran oil for healthy non-stick with no stripping needed before seasoning/cooking
- Care instructions: Just like bare cast-iron French steel pans and woks, continue seasoning to build your own black low-stick finish that's non-toxic and forever renewable. Satin Shotblast finish anchors seasoning for lower maintenance
Expected delivery within 1-3 business days.
Time-frame may vary for interstate/regional areas.