AUS - ION™ Satin 26cm Formed-iron 'Flaming Skillet'
A new innovation in grilling and roasting for vegetables and meats, no other mesh pan is made from one thick, durable, rivetless and strong 3mm steel piece for long-term, heavy-duty restaurant use in the harshest of cooking environments. It cooks like cast iron but is half the weight and nests perfectly with our regular 26cm skillet for no-drip transfer of meats from flame/smoke grill or barbecue to oven bake… just like the pros.
- Measurements: Length 53cm, Diameter 26cm, Height at handle 10cm, Height of bowl 5cm
- Weight: 1.3kg
- 3mm thick for even heating and no warping – suitable for induction or any heat source and safe at high temperatures
- 100% made in Australia from clean heavy-metal-free Australian sheet iron (low carbon steel)
- Patent-pending seamless, one piece, rivet-free construction for improved hygiene and multi-generation durability
- Broad, ergonomic handle for comfort, improved dynamics and reduced fatigue
- Heavy venting in neck to reduce heat transfer for cooler handling
- Efficient and even heating on/in any heat source (except microwave), while remaining warp-free and multi-century tough, even in restaurants
- Shot peened 'SATIN' surface & naturally pre-seasoned all over with rice-bran oil for healthy non-stick with no stripping needed before seasoning/cooking
- Care instructions: Just like bare cast-iron French steel pans and woks, continue seasoning to build your own black low-stick finish that's non-toxic and forever renewable. Satin Shotblast finish anchors seasoning for lower maintenance
Expected delivery within 1-3 business days.
Time-frame may vary for interstate/regional areas.