Aurora Gem Chain Earrings
The Aurora Gem chain earrings feature a natural labradorite gemstone with a decorative fine chain and diamond shape detail. Considered to be a stone of transformation and magic, labradorite is said to clear, balance and protect the aura, bestowing upon the wearer a healthy body and good fortune. Please note, due to the semi-transparent nature of the gemstone, the intensity of the colour is lighter than what appears in the image. As a natural gemstone, there will be variations between stones, making each piece unique.
- Fine chain drop earrings with a sterling silver post and natural Labradorite gemstone
- The chain drop is 35mm
- The stud is 7mm in diameter with a 6mm natural Labradorite gemstone
- Weight is 2.4g
- Material composition: sterling silver
- High quality gold-toned bronze with a sterling silver post
- Care instructions:
- We recommend using a jewellery polishing cloth after wear to keep your jewellery looking beautiful.
- To ensure longevity, put on after applying cosmetics and perfume and avoid contact with other chemical substances.
- Remove jewellery before you bathe or swim and avoid bending or twisting chains beyond their natural shape.
- Storing: to protect your jewellery, store pieces individually, placed in a box or cloth pouch to avoid them being scratched or tangled. Keep out of direct sunlight and exposure to humidity.
- Country of manufacture: handcrafted in Indonesia
Note: We do not offer exchange or refunds on earrings.
Each Idlewild design is made by hand and crafted by skilled artisans dedicated to quality workmanship and authentic, traditional jewellery making techniques.