“Colour is the keyboard, the eyes are the hammers, the soul is the piano with its many strings.”
Widely considered the world’s first truly abstract painter, Russian-born artist Wassily Kandinsky’s lifelong preoccupation was to conjure sound and music through imagery.
The Store is proud to offer a collection of seven works digitally reproduced using the giclee technique, each with a print run of just 200. To purchase, see below.
- Each print is delivered with a certificate signed by the Editors.
- Only 200 of each work are available.
- Digitally reproduced with the highest quality archival inks and paper.
- To view the full collection, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- More details, including size, paper and framing, can be found within the description of each artwork.
- Delivery can take up to four weeks.