Art Gallery of NSW: O’Keeffe, Preston, Cossington Smith: Making Modernism
An exhibition at the Art Gallery of New South Wales, running until 2 October 2017. The collection below of 20 limited-edition giclee prints has been produced to celebrate this ground-breaking exhibition.
A showcase for the iconic art of Georgia O’Keeffe, considered one of the most significant American painters of the 20th century, this exhibition places her works alongside modernist masterpieces by pioneering Australian artists Margaret Preston and Grace Cossington Smith.
The paintings of these three artists represent distinct modernist visions that express the identity and culture of their respective nations. The landscape and a sense of place were a tremendous source of inspiration for them.
- Each edition is delivered with a certificate signed by the Editors.
- Only 100 prints of each work are available.
- Printed with the highest quality archival inks and paper.
- To view the full collection of 20 works, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- A detailed description, including size, paper and framing, can be found within the description of the artwork.
- Delivery can take up to four weeks.