As a celebration of Australia's great artists, The Store is pleased to offer an exclusive collection of 2014 Brett Whiteley Travelling Art Scholarship winner James Drinkwater's recent works as limited-edition giclee prints. Click on each of the images for more details and to purchase.
- Each artwork is commissioned as a hand-signed limited edition of 125 giclee prints, archival for more than 130 years.
- Printed with the highest quality inks and paper.
- Certificate of authenticity, signed by the Editor in Chief.
- Priced especially for this occasion, from $450, these prints are available exclusively at The Store and will sell out quickly.
- Delivery can take up to six weeks due to the logistics of printing, signing, and framing.
- To view the full collection by James Drinkwater, scroll to the bottom of this page.
The Finke River and The Royal Meeting
The Hot and Heady Night (Horses)
James Drinkwater is a Newcastle-based artist whose work encompasses painting, sculpture, assemblage and collage. Drinkwater creates pieces about place, intimacy and memory, using abstraction, colour and mark-making.
“James Drinkwater brings together abstract, dream-like images with actual experience of the Australian landscape. His love of colour is drawn as much from nature as it is from his imagination.”ALEX MCCULLOCH Art consultant