The Australian Centre for the Moving Image
Fall down the rabbit hole into Wonderland, a world premiere exhibition at the Australian Centre for the Moving Image (ACMI) in Melbourne, showing until October 7. To celebrate the timeless stories of Lewis Carroll and Alice’s adventures on screen, Del Kathryn Barton has created the four new works below.
From first gracing the page in 1865, Alice has delighted audiences and inspired artists across generations. In more than 40 cinematic odysseys, she has epitomised the best in animation, been an arthouse icon and a blockbuster success. Along with Alice’s journey through popular culture, Wonderland explores how filmmaking, special effects and technology have reimagined one of the world’s most recognised and beloved fictional characters.
- This giclee print collection comprises four works, each produced as a limited edition of just 150.
- The works have been reproduced under the supervision of the artist using the highest quality archival inks and paper.
- Each work is delivered with a certificate signed by the artist and Editors.
- A detailed description, including size, paper, framing and edition quantity, can be found within the ‘description’ of each artwork. To access the full description, click on the image, then on the ‘read more’ link.
- Delivery may take up to four weeks for unframed and six weeks for framed.