BLOOM: An exhibition for International Women’s Day
To mark this year’s International Women’s Day on March 8, renowned Melbourne-based photographer Fabrice Bigot has joined forces with Andy Dinan of MARS Gallery to create a new series of rose portraits for BLOOM, an exhibition running March 1–29 at MARS Gallery, 7 James Street, Windsor, Vic. Gallery commissions from the exhibition will be donated to the Global Fund for Women to support anti-violence programs around the world.
This gentle and beautiful series of works is available exclusively to The Store as a collection of limited-edition giclee prints. Also available is a limited-edition pure silk chiffon scarf featuring Bigot’s work Flores Venerae #7. A percentage of the profit from the sales also will be donated to the Global Fund for Women.
- To view the full collection, scroll to the bottom of this page.
- This exclusive giclee print collection has been reproduced using the highest quality archival inks and paper ensuring it will last a lifetime.
- Limited to only 50 of each size, each print is delivered with a certificate signed by the artist.
- A detailed description, including size, paper and framing can be found within the ‘description’ of each artwork. To access the full description, click on the image, then on the ‘read more’ link.
- Delivery can take up to two weeks for unframed prints and four weeks for framed prints.