The Arrow Moontail is the longer of our two board shapes. Sporting a single large concave, it is an all-purpose handplane, designed for smaller waves and longer rides.
- Smaller wave days
- New bodysurfers
- Long rides
- Point breaks
- Larger surface area for greater lift
- Deep concave for maximum lift and control
- Sharp rails for maximum hold and turning power
- Rockered entry for greater lift and splash reduction
- Fully adjustable recycled neoprene strap system
Made from sustainably sourced plantation paulownia, this handplane is extremely light, making for an entirely natural swimming stroke and feeling like an extension of your hand.
- Dimensions: 350mm x 190mm x 20mm
- Weight: Approx 390g
WAW handplanes – designed for bodysurfing, handmade in Australia. Created using recycled and sustainable materials. Plus, one native tree is planted for every handplane sold. An ideal additon to any beach bag.