142 Lord St
From the exhibition Secret Garden in Melbourne – a collection of artists’ works exploring aspects of our relationship with plants. Limited edition of 30 high-quality giclee prints.
- Prints are signed and numbered
- Dimensions: 42cm x 59.4cm (A2)
- Printed locally in Blackheath, NSW, Australia
- The high quality of the paper should ensure a life of more than 100 years if cared for properly
- Giclee print on Hahnemühle Photo Rag, acid-free, archival museum-grade stock with a weight of 308 gsm
Born in 1991 in Ballarat, Victoria, Edith Rewa studied Bachelor of Arts in Textile Design with a major in screenprinting at RMIT, Melbourne, with a brief sojourn to the Estonian Academy of the Arts in Tallinn. A job at a commercial print design studio took Rewa to Sydney for three years before she moved to Blackheath in the Blue Mountains to work full time on her label Fossick, and freelance Illustration and textile design work. Stirred by all things botanical and Australian, her work is often a result of flora/fauna explorations and collected specimens from her surrounding bushland.